Spring! It's almost here. It feels like it where I live already. My garden is starting to sprout up and I just prepped my raised beds for zinnias and a mix of perennials for my cut flower garden. This collection was inspired by warm neutrals and hints of copper, leather and simple patterns. I could design a whole space just around that chair and the ceramic chime would look great hanging out in my garden. Are you ready for Spring?
We are in the midst of remodeling an old home, so I've been playing around with design boards for various rooms in the house. There's a nice size upstairs landing and we are probably going to carve out a space there to put a daybed. I've always wanted a space where I can sit and read books or magazines and I think this spot will be the perfect space. I put this collection together after I ran across this vintage throw blanket. I loved the pattern and color and thought it would be fun to build a space around it. Where do you like to sit and read in your home?
Style My :: boho chic daybed
1. orla pillow cover :: skinny la minx
2. ceramic wall mounted planter :: center ceramics
3. the mo no. 4w industrial modern swing lamp :: triple 7 recycled
4. chez bohème daybed :: chez bohème
5. tea light holder :: les perluette
6. vintage turquoise rolling bar cart :: uptown heirloom co.
7. vintage fuchsia and cream throw blanket :: the territory
8. abstract painting :: leah fitts art