Living in New England, your everyday naturally aligns with the changing seasons. Outwardly, this is visible in the way people dress - when the first warm day hits in the spring, it seems like suddenly everyone has ditched the wool sweaters and adopted t-shirts. By observing Mother Nature, we see the landscape change color palettes with the shifting weather patterns. With the fall equinox around the corner, the warm fall tones will start to creep into the view outside my window. Today's post is my way of opening that window and welcoming in the fall tones through my home decor picks. I love a seasonal approach to interior decor as both a way to keep things fresh in the home and as a celebration of the change.
Do you incorporate a seasonal touch into your home decor?
Home Decor :: Fall Tones
1. red tree forest fog photo :: semisweetstudios
2. porcelain and stoneware botanical chimes :: studiobytheforest
3. decorative pillow cover red trees :: laughlovephoto
4. vintage rustic woven basket :: onedecember
5. through the woods original watercolor :: createdbystorm
6. cigar box mounted on box art etching :: 88editions