It seems like just yesterday that I was walking around in a tank top and flip flops - what happened Maine weather? The air has shifted and fall, it seems, is officially here. What does that mean, you might ask? For me, it means that the warm slippers come out, the flannel PJ's get unfolded from the drawer and my fleece top is making it's fall debut! The fall is actually my most favorite time of year, so I am certainly not complaining - I do, however, hold onto summer by wearing my flip flops until my toes start to freeze! I don't know about all of you, but there is something about this cool weather which triggers a natural instinct in me - which says...Make SOUP!
I've put together a fun collection to get you inspired and welcome back the season of soup! I'd love to hear about your favorite soups - mine is definitely a Portuguese Kale Soup! Oh YUM!!
Fall Harvest :: Time for Soup
1. hand carved wooden soup ladel :: old world gifts
2. vintage white ironstone bowls :: all things white
3. vintage wm rogers soup spoon :: best stuff 4 yu
4. saffron spice set of 4 dinner napkins :: giardino
5. sustainable hardwood baguette board :: gray works design
6. mid century modern shot glasses :: mungo and midge