Since we are heading into Fall, I decided to take a look at the Pantone Fall 2014 color trends. Out of all the trending colors, Sangria really feels like it best represents the season to me. In the fall I definitely tend to wear darker and warmer colors. Described as red I feel it is more purple or a better description would be like berry or wine ( which makes sense as it's a drink composed of wine + fruit)! I also think it looks really good with teal or cobalt blue (like the colors in the planter above).
Do you have a crush on Sangria?
Color Crush :: Sangria
1. figs and honey sugar cube body scrub :: firebird bath and body
2. purple romance fish painting :: krize
3. hand printed linen pillow :: giardino
4. knitted hair bow :: plexida
5. memo board with floral print :: applewhite handmade
6. geometric ceramic planter :: esther griffith