Last month the Elite16 celebrated it's 3rd anniversary. In order to celebrate properly we asked our team of curator's to build collections around the theme of a Celebration. You can check out all of them here and let me just say that picking a winner is never easy. It usually comes down to who really captured the theme + a beautiful collection.
The winner of our challenge becomes our Guest Stylist on Pinterest the following month where they get to show off their individual style and share with you their favorite finds throughout the internet.
The winner is... Charlotte of The Vintage Vogue!
Her collection, Midnight Soiree, was modern and elegant and really felt like the perfect way
to cap off our 3rd anniversary.
1. note cards ▷▷ acbc designs
2. leather bangles ▷▷ brick and arrow
3. wooden brooch ▷▷ mi+ed design
4. gold studded pillow in black linen ▷▷ jillian rene decor
5. necklace ▷▷ noemiah
In addition to our winner, we try to highlight some of our favorite collections.
Here are just a few.
1. swing tags ▷▷ toddles noodles
2. cake bunting ▷▷ lbc paper
3. rainbow factory ▷▷ pearson maron
4. lucky hoop art ▷▷ mama bleu designs
5. king of anything crown stamp ▷▷ creatiate