With the hustle and bustle of the holidays, I am feeling a bit frazzled. Between traveling, shopping and work I just want a second to catch up. That's why I chose this calm palette of pastels as my current Color Crush. It's actually a curated collection by Oktak and as soon as I saw it I wanted every thing in it! From the delicate ceramic pitcher to the black cherry soap it's a pastel party.
What's your calming color palette?
Color Crush :: Pale + Pastel
1. pale berg planter :: freundeskreis
2. macaroon photo :: semi sweet studios
3. black cherry and berry soap :: artisan herbs
4. tassel necklace :: c. banning accessories
5. the paris journal book one :: the paris print shop
6. votive candle holder :: host and toast studio
7. serving pitcher :: center ceramics
8. wooden box :: golden biscotti