I've had this image pinned to one of my room inspiration boards on pinterest. I was drawn to the mid century credenza and the abstract painting + bright colors. I did a little research and found the original image was from a Hampton's showhouse designed by Tobi Fairley. Don't worry, you can get this look without spending a lot of money. After less than 30 minutes of searching on Etsy I found similar items in order to "Get the Look". By mixing vintage + handmade pieces you can take an inspiration image and turn it into a room of your own. I have lots more rooms I want to recreate for you so stay tuned!
Inspired By: A Hampton's Showhouse
1. vintage table lamp :: retro symphony
2. modern painting :: leah fitt's art
3. credenza :: senkki
4. yellow pouf's :: aleta fae
5. vintage steinbeck novel's :: this charming man cave
6. large natural mineral specimen :: fender minerals