I'm a big lover of writing and receiving handwritten cards in the mail. I still have one friend out in San Francisco who summers here in Maine. She will always send a thank you card after her return to the west coast to reflect on our time together and give thanks - it's a wonderful way to connect! I feel like lately I've gotten so used to pulling out my phone and texting that I've forgotten the joy I feel when I actually sit down and write out a card. I personally feel that "Thank You" cards are super versatile and can be sent not only any time of year, but for a wide variety of occasions. This post is really a big reminder to myself that I have a lot to be grateful for and wouldn't it be nice to whip out my collection of cards to show the people in my life how much they mean to me. It's about connecting and relating to people - in a more personal way than a text or email. Would you agree?
Tell me in the comments below how you feel about receiving and writing a real, live handwritten card! And...tell me what you're grateful for today!
Give Thanks :: Send a Card
1. turtle says thank you card :: acbc design
2. instant download thank you printable card :: 10 ante meridiem
3. thank you block letter card :: sarah k benning
4. classic thank you letterpress card :: dahlia press shop
5. pastel thank you card set :: happy dappy bits
6. thank you floral card :: print smitten
7. set of 5 thank you card set :: sea and lake
8. thank you printable barn card :: willow and sass
9. letterpress thank you pink bubbles card :: smock paper