If my calendar is telling me the truth, that would mean that next week is Thanksgiving - oh dear! Or rather...oh turkey! Ordering the turkey and menu planning is pretty standard when it comes to Thanksgiving prep - but today I wanted to turn the spotlight over to the lovely hostess. It's really fun to think about what sort of gifts someone would enjoy receiving and so I've put together some beautiful gift ideas for inspiration. Even though I will not be the hostess this year, I did enjoy imagining what it would be like to receive all of these amazing handmade gifts!
Wine is pretty standard when it comes to gifts, but I want to know what sort of hostess gift you enjoy giving and receiving?
Thanksgiving :: Gifts for the Hostess
1. pack of 8 gourmet sea salt sampler :: salt farm
2. pink flower coasters :: dimlim
3. geometric mustard yellow oven mitt :: oktak
4. lemongrass orange ginger soap :: le botanicals
5. tweet bird ceramic bowl :: karo art
6. ceramic flower candle holders :: orly design
7. linen dinner napkins :: giardino