Being in LA for 3 weeks during the peak of the fall season in Maine has put my seasonal barometer a bit off kilter. Traditionally, fall has inspired a warmer color palette of browns, reds and greens - but after reading this post by BRIT + CO on 20 Ways to Be Pretty in Pastels This Fall, my eyes were opened! Of course! Just because it's fall doesn't mean you have to dress like the surrounding landscape. I love this trend of wearing pastels in the fall - it certainly does feel pretty and light. It's like merging the sunshine of LA with the cooler temps of fall here in New England - a perfect co-mingling! To inspire your internal fall color palette picker - I've put together some beautiful handmade and vintage Etsy finds!
Perk it up this fall with PASTEL!
Fall Trend :: Pastels
1. coral pink hand dyed scarf :: french felt
2. blue leather convertible bag :: rough and tumble bags
3. geometric mint iphone case :: field trip
4. lime green enamel earrings :: picturing
5. 1960's vintage lemon sorbet sweater :: miss farfalla
6. pastel polka dots coin purse :: oktak
7. pink geometric necklace :: mmim