Every month we hold a Style Guide Challenge where we ask our amazing curator's to build collections around a common theme. This month's theme was all about Thanksgiving and what we are thankful for in our lives. The challenge was Give Thanks! We really had some great collections and it was not easy picking a winner. It's seriously a difficult task when you have such creative and talented curators.
The winner of our challenge becomes our Guest Stylist on Pinterest the following month where they get to show off their individual style and share with you their favorite finds throughout the internet.
The winner is...
Laura of Mama Bleu Designs. Her collection really felt like a great Thanksgiving at home and we loved her fun title.
1. autumn doorway by Shade Tree Photography
2. kraft gift boxes by green bug marketplace
3. vintage gravy boat from One December
4. cinnamon acorn cap candles by Less Candles
5. Give Thanks print by Gus and Lula
With so many beautifully curated collections we have lot of honorable mentions.
Collection:Thanks Be To Steam
Stylist: Peiffer Studios
1. steampunk collage book by The Black Spruce
2. steampunk halloween blocks by Mmim
3. steampunk corset by Mechantes Corsetry
4. steampunk necklace by Anvils and Alchemy
Collection: A Fresh Start
Stylist: Be Something New
5. mittens by The Mouse Army Mitten Co.
6. vintage tiara from beca runs
7. stacking rings by la chica de los anillos
8. antique cups and saucers from all things white
Collection: Thankful For All That Surrounds Me
Stylist: by Cinne Worthington
9. silver triangle ring by o bliss jewellery
10. linen scarf by choisette
11. jeune fille rural print by a view to
12. celestial navigation bandana by Squid Whale Designs
Stylist: Dark Ride
1. stoneware bear by studio by the forest
2. antique foot stool from Moms antiques n things
3. knit shawl by Elena Rosenberg
4. white pumpkin photo by Semi Sweet Studios
5. outdoors survival kit by Winsome and Green
6. give thanks stamp by Creatiate
7. harem kids pants by machooka
8. woohoo ribbon gift card by Toodles Noodles
Collection: Thankful To Be Coming Home
Stylist: The Vintage Vogue
9. poppy print by Kelli Murray Art
10. scallop ring by a quiet curiosity
11. ile saint louis bike by The Paris Print Shop
12. vintage wooden folding ruler from lovintage finds
Join us November 18th for our next Style Guide Challenge.