Now that Summer is just around the corner it's time to freshen up your home and wardrobe. There is no other color that feels more summery to me than white. I know that white can sound boring, but pair it up with anything and it looks fabulous. Don't forget that there are lots and lots of shades of white, just look at just the five that I picked out. How will you incorporate white into your Summer?
1. set of 3 white triangle shelves || Perrodin Supply Co.
2. simple tote bag in stone || Independent Reign
3. white footed bowl || L & M Studio
4. hand knit wrap in white || Elena Rosenberg
5. pendant light || Filigree Creations