The official first day of Spring starts tomorrow. As a novice gardener I couldn't be more excited. The weather is already so warm here I have already done some planting and the red buds just finished blooming. In honor of the Spring equinox I thought I would put together some garden inspired finds from Etsy. With so many goodies to pick from I will also be sharing part two with you on Wednesday.
So step away from the computer and go head outside and plant something!
1. Set of Three Botanical Canisters from LoVintage Finds
2. Ceramic Garden Chimes by Studio By the Forest
3. Flower Screen printed Linen Napkins- set of Four by Homesteading Roasters
4. Ceramic Herb Markers by Orly Design
5. Gardener's Scrub Soap by Sweet Pine Soaps